Drops
DROPS VR

Forum Navigation
You need to log in to create posts and topics.

There are eight things you can accomplish using virtual reality technology.

I recall the first time I tried on a virtual reality headset. I believe it was during a Google event, but I'm not 100% convinced. It was a long time ago... Virtual reality was intriguing, but it was clearly still in its early stages. A few years later, I started experimenting with VR headgear equipped with controllers so that I could interact with the system. I spent a lot of time virtual boxing and spray painting. Technology was advancing, and content was catching up to the promise. Today? The only limit is your imagination. You may currently purchase an all-in-one VR headset with no cables, its own integrated CPU, 3D positional audio, and lenses with a resolution of 1832 x 1920 pixels per eye, such as the Oculus Quest 2.

With the new virtual reality—next-generation hardware mixed with a fast-rising number of content developers—the possibilities for VR technology are nearly limitless. Here are some examples of what you might be able to achieve with a virtual reality headset. Some of it will come as a surprise if you recall your early VR experiences.

1. Participate in next-generation virtual reality games, including multiplayer titles.

2. Travel throughout the world

3. Perform the best at-home exercise

4. Watch a lot of TV with your buddies.

5. Attend live performances and activities

6. Use social media to go virtual.

7. Be creative

8. Job

Uploaded files:
  • wp7280719-augmented-reality-wallpapers.jpg